The History of Hotel Stella

Even back in 1761, when it was called “Al Ramais” Inn, it was recognized as one of the more attended stops for Venetian traders travelling to central Europe, Later, in 1823 it changed property and name to “Al Battiston”, becoming famous as one of the best inns in Fassa Valley.

Today, having since then become Hotel, while proposing the unchanged view of the Dolomites from its room windows, it offers all the requisites for a holiday devoted to relax and sport throughout the year.